3 Jan 2014

Recap

Happy New Year!
2014 is going to be full of great new things:

-I'm working on a new video for Pernas de Alicate
 Doing some new illustrations for the project as well, and contacting some new illustration and photography collaborators while the other half of the project (Carlos BB) is finishing up the next song and starting a new one with new amazing musician-guests. This is a project full of new things ALL THE TIME, so check it out;

-There will be new limited edition illustration sweats and t-shirts very soon;

-Until June I will be drawing Royal Camellias from Portugal, Sintra for my Master's Degree in Scientific Illustration and by the end of the year, if all goes as planned, I will be a super duper Master! yey!

Some other things planned but can't really say too much about it yet… book cover, collective exhibition, a solo exhibition…. 2014 is going to be intense, as it should because I LOVE working.

But for now, here are some of my favourite works from 2013!!


No comments: